Friday, November 25, 2011

Court's Clicks: 11/25/11

Just a short post this Friday, coming off of the food coma that is Thanksgiving, I have been extra sleepy and have not scoured the internet at my usual pace this week.

A few of my favorites:

In case you didn't have enough butter yesterday on your mashed potatoes, rolls, and everything carby in-between, consider making this super easy Butterfinger Pie.

As we transition into the Christmas baking season, start your morning off right with these Gingerbread Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.

And, for my fellow art-history buffs, a non-yummy but still interesting site: photographic remakes of famous paintings.  My favorite has to be the new American Gothic, with skateboard replacing pitchfork.  Scroll through the novel designs here.

I leave you with a picture of autumn on campus:


1 comment: