Saturday, May 5, 2012

Court's Clicks: 5/5/12


I go to a "biking" school.  Pretty much everyone owns a bike, and if they don't they steal yours.  

I don't usually bike to school, though.  When I tell people this, they look at me like I am insane and they let out a long and drawn out "whaaaaaaaaat?!"

It's beautiful sights like the one above that actually make walking the two or so miles to campus a joy.

Now, onto the links!

I can't let Cinco de Mayo pass by without a Mexican food link.  Here's an adorable idea: Mini Mexican Layered Dip.

As far as flowers go, the decorating on these Lemon Sunflower Cupcakes could certainly contend with the beautiful rose I spotted on my walk.

When the weather heats up, about the only thing I want to eat (and eat outside in the sunshine and warm ocean breeze) is a nice salad.  Check out this Honey Walnut Power Salad with blue cheese, edamame, and caramelized onions.

Happy Friday Weekend! (darn it, late again, haha)

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture! And nice clicks! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much more of a walker than a biker also. I just love the peacefulness of it! i walk wherever I can!

    ReplyDelete