Friday, March 16, 2012

Court's Clicks: 3/16/12


One more week until spring break.  It's so close, I can taste it.  Well, figuratively speaking.  

Here are some other things I can figuratively taste, although, I wish I could taste them literally.  (Forget about smell-a-vision, which one of you genius software developers want to design the Tasternet?)

Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and all, you should check out these green foods.  First, this Key Lime Fudge melds the flavors of the classic pie into one delicious bite.  Or, for a little healthier green treat, try making some Leprechaun Candy from green grapes and lime Jello!

Next, I'm convinced that with the addition of a little nutmeg these French Shortbread Cookies would taste exactly like the ones I gorged myself on when in Paris 5 years ago.  Although, I cannot understand why they are called punitions.  Punishment?  Far from it.

Lastly, it turns out that this week will have hosted not one but two holidays.  Pi Day!  3.14.  March 14th.  So, in belated honor, I present the pie that I would have eaten had I participated in this glorious fete.  Feast your eyes on this Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie with Hot Fudge Sauce.  It almost makes my 10th grade Geometry class worth it.  Almost.  

Happy Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Love reading these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Nice to know someone besides my mom reads this blog haha.

    ReplyDelete