Friday, March 9, 2012

Court's Clicks: 3/9/12


What a week!  As the above photos show, it has been quite a whirlwind for me.  My computer crashed (see Blue Screen of Death above) and this put me into a tizzy thinking that it had lost all of the research I had done for my term paper (thankfully not--phew!).  The other photo I took ten minutes before an interview for an internship.  Can you tell I was a little nervous?

Despite this snafu of a week, I made it through by the grace of God.  I got the internship, and I've reconciled myself to giving in and getting a Mac.

Hip Hip Hooray!

To celebrate this turn of events, I bring you some of my favorite links of the week:

This recipe gives instructions on how to make fool-proof rice on the stove top.  While I've tried my hand at making Spanish Style Brown Rice in the past, I will let you in on a little secret--I think I may have overcooked it (although I adjusted the recipe for this mistake).  Maybe I'll finally be able to get it right!

Another tutorial that I find intriguing is this one for DIY Greek Yogurt.  It didn't even occur to me that Greek Yogurt could even be made at home.  Well, I conquered bread--maybe I'll have to add this one to the list of battles to attempt.  

Finally, Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls.  Need I say more?


Happy Friday.




2 comments:

  1. Ummmm I was there before with the Blue screen of death. It involved my thesis paper... you look very composed compared to my reaction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks, well it helps to know that the death of this one means the birth of a Mac for me :)

    ReplyDelete