Friday, January 13, 2012

Court's Clicks: 1/13/2011

Rubber ducky found near the lagoon of my university on Monday.
All I really want to do right now is whine about how much I want to be back on vacation.  To save you that, I will entertain myself with sharing these links instead.

Just reading this Creamy Avocado Pasta recipe makes me feel healthy.  I love avocados on chips, in salads, on sandwiches, and I don't see why it wouldn't taste good make into a creamy yet cream-less sauce for pasta.

Living in a place where it is sunny most days of the year (today it was 76 degrees...in January!), I try to wear sunscreen a lot.  Please take a few minutes to watch this life-saving video to learn why you should too.

Wanting to end this post on a more positive note, I bring you the cake of all cakes: Chocolate Cheesecake Cake.  

Hope you are having a LUCKY Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment