Friday, January 6, 2012

Court's Clicks: 1/6/12

My view yesterday.

I am going to miss vacation so much.  But, it had to come to an end at some point.  I'm going to miss being with my family, staying in pajamas until 11am, reading and writing for fun, cooking in a kitchen with a dishwasher, and so much  more.

But, enough about me.  Here are some great things I found this week that I want to share with you:

Remember those big and fat grocery store bakery soft sugar cookies with the neon icing you used to eat as a kid?  Well these are those.

After eating those cookies, erase your guilt by finishing with these healthy Chicken Gyros.  Oh, how I wish I were Greek.

Keeping with that Greek theme, let's clash cultures with Mexican food and eat some Greek Quesadillas.

See what I did there?  I went from childhood sweets to Greek food to Mexican food.  Link success!



No comments:

Post a Comment