Friday, April 20, 2012

Court's Clicks: 4/20/12


This friend sat with me during lunchtime last Monday.  OK, so maybe he just wanted another cracker.  It was a nice photo opportunity at any rate.  

On to the links!

I hope you'll excuse this possibly probably inappropriate transition, but, birds--eggs--eggs benedict--my favorite breakfast food of all time via The Pioneer Woman.

The sun is shining brightly again.  I wore shorts for the first time this year on Monday.  These easy-to-make Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches would make the transition into bathing-suit season less traumatic.  

Ever have trouble deciding what sweet your sweet tooth is actually craving?  Settle the dilemma with these Brownie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting!

I will eat PB&J sandwiches for any meal, even dessert.  Why not make your dessert into a PB&J sandwich?

Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I am glad I popped in to see your Friday clicks-I really like that link to those ice cream sandwiches, perfectly tart and creamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I desperately need those brownie cupcakes in my life. These are fabulous links!

    ReplyDelete