Friday, April 6, 2012

Court's Clicks: 4/6/12


Here was the view from my kitchen window one morning this week. 

Bread on the roof.  Birds on the roof.  My favorite: bird arriving on the scene to eat bread, wings outstretched.  I imagine him singing for joy as he raises up his wings.  "Manna from heaven!"  Something like that.

Not too many links this week.  

School has started up again, and once more my free time has dwindled to the point where my fun consists of taking five minute breaks to play Words With Friends (too addicting) in-between writing my autobiography in French, practicing ballroom dance steps, and readingreadingreading(alwaysreading).

Here are a few links, however, that still managed to catch my eye.

Through blogging and having a "smartphone" I have already seen how the Internet and technology has become such a part of my life.  Watch this video from Google to see how it may also change our eyewear.  

As for good eats, this Pasta Fagioli Soup is not really a recent recipe but would still be the perfect accompaniment to a hunk of crusty bread, not unlike that over which the actors of my morning entertainment were fighting.


Happy (Good) Friday!

"Then Jesus uttered another loud cry and breathed his last. And the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.  When the Roman officer who stood facing him saw how he had died, he exclaimed, “This man truly was the Son of God!” " Mark 15:37-39 NLT







No comments:

Post a Comment