Friday, December 2, 2011

Court's Clicks: 12/2/11

"Corner of Good Cheer" designated area of my apartment
It's that time of year again.  I am helplessly adding nutmeg and sugar to my milk to make it taste like eggnog because I'm too lazy to go to the store.  I am hearing sappy holiday tunes on the radio.  By the end of this week I will have gone to three Christmas parties.  I couldn't be happier.

Despite the fact that people are still wearing shorts and flip-flops around campus, Christmas is just around the corner!

Like a present, I give you my favorite links of the week:

Getting in the holiday spirit?  Well, those peppermint Hershey's kisses are already addicting enough, so let's hide them in a sugar cookie!

While I don't mind chugging down a small glass of eggnog, some people have qualms about drinking their calories.  Solution: cinnamon-eggnog scones.

Stick one of the above baked goods in your mouth to keep yourself from drooling over this next present in which history and hotness collide.

Now, go light a fire (or a candle, in my case), have some cookies and milk, and listen to  Elvis belt out "Blue Christmas."  That's what I'll be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment