Friday, December 9, 2011

Court's Clicks: 12/9/11


Last Saturday I went to a Roaring 20s Christmas Banquet.  There was gingerbread house making.  Would you live here?  I would eat it, but...

Well, this week I bring you more Christmas cheer with some fancy holiday cookie recipes I found across the web this week.

First, these Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies incorporate the idea of holiday gift wrap by hiding a present of cheesecake in the middle of red velvet cookie dough.  Merry Christmas, indeed.

I am a coconut fiend, and I love this idea of turning a coconut macaroon into a Christmas Tree!

You know those prepackaged cookie doughs with Christmas colors in them that you find by the mini crescent rolls at the grocery store?  Well, stay home and make these Swirl Sugar Cookies instead.  They're rolled in sprinkles and thus probably a bazillion times tastier.

After the party, our house was trashed.
 Good thing clean-up meant  picking up and placing in mouth.



2 comments:

  1. Haha that house is so the result of trashed gingerbread construction :-) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. nice!
    i would totally live there :P

    ReplyDelete